· Links
· Polls
· Private Messages
· Recommend Us
· Submit News
· Your Account
· Your Journal

Recommended

Gerald Honigman has just published a major book, "QUEST FOR JUSTICE", the result of decades of study on the Middle east.

Jerry was denied a PhD because he was too pro-Israel. But he wasn’t daunted and went on to crown his years of study with this book rather than a PhD.

To read more about the book and what others say and where you can buy it go
HERE.

Jerusalem Posts :: View topic - The second Holocaust- and European complicity
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   FavoritesFavorites   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

The second Holocaust- and European complicity
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Jerusalem Posts Forum Index -> Introduction to the Arab/Israel Conflict
View previous topic :: View next topic  
db

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:19 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

For TRUDE just in case

Two little kids are in a hospital, lying on stretchers next to each
other, outside the operating room. The first kid leans over and asks,
"What are you in here for?"

The second kid says, "I'm in here to get my tonsils out and I'm a little
nervous."

The first kid says, "You've got nothing to worry about. I had that done
when I was four. They put you to sleep, and when you wake up they give
you lots of jelly and ice cream. It's a breeze!"

The second kid then asks, "What are you here for?"

The first kid says, "A circumcision."

And the second kid says, "Whoa! I had that done when I was born. I
couldn't walk for a year!"
Nannette

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:26 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing
- Kohelet Rabba 7:16
Intruder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:42 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

dbdent wrote:
Quote:
but the Yarmukle is showing!

come on -- something has to cover the balding pach Laughing

As often as I possibly can I cover the "bald" spot with a beautifull YOUNG chocha!

Even the Trude has his weak point my friend !

Wink

Intruder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:46 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

reality check wrote:
Intruder wrote:
Tom Woods wrote:
Let's see now.....if one does not proseyltise, one is racist, if one does proseyltise, one is also a racist.

Can't win for losing..................

To proseyltise, or not to proseyltise, that is the question.......

The subtle operative concept, my friend, in proselytising is to offer an "inclusive option" by CHOICE - which the JEWS do not do, and the Islamo-RAGS demand by FORCE.

Still not clear !??

The Trude

Intruder if you locate a local rabbi he can
help you start on the path to conversion.
Jewish communities are most welcoming
of those they call 'Jews by choice'. If you
are sincerely "self-chosen" no "protocol"
will keep you out!

You missunderstand the Jew's uninterest to proselytise (to protect their uniquenness, of course) with my possible death wish to convert to judaism - No such danger there !

Wink
Nannette

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:17 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Intruder wrote:
dbdent wrote:
Quote:
but the Yarmukle is showing!

come on -- something has to cover the balding pach Laughing

As often as I possibly can I cover the "bald" spot with a beautifull YOUNG chocha!

Even the Trude has his weak point my friend !

Wink

You're bald????!!!! Shocked
reality check

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:14 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Intruder wrote:
reality check wrote:
Intruder wrote:
Tom Woods wrote:
Let's see now.....if one does not proseyltise, one is racist, if one does proseyltise, one is also a racist.

Can't win for losing..................

To proseyltise, or not to proseyltise, that is the question.......

The subtle operative concept, my friend, in proselytising is to offer an "inclusive option" by CHOICE - which the JEWS do not do, and the Islamo-RAGS demand by FORCE.

Still not clear !??

The Trude

Intruder if you locate a local rabbi he can
help you start on the path to conversion.
Jewish communities are most welcoming
of those they call 'Jews by choice'. If you
are sincerely "self-chosen" no "protocol"
will keep you out!

You missunderstand the Jew's uninterest to proselytise (to protect their uniquenness, of course) with my possible death wish to convert to judaism - No such danger there !

Wink

So you want Jews to be pushy about getting
converts - isn't that a risky thing for a small
religious minority to be doing, given the long
history of lynching Jews without any cause?

Did it ever occur to you that it might not be
their "uniqueness" Jews are protecting at all -
it is their lives! Danger lies in the proselytize.
db

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:51 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

The actual reality is that we did play this game several times

http://www.zzzptm.com/lss-christianconversion.html
Quote:
Around the same time, Jewish proselytization was viewed as a severe problem in Spain and Southern Gaul. The Frankish rulers of Gaul began to forbid persons converting to Judaism to get a tax break (many tax collecters in the region were Jewish and would cut some slack for their co-religionists). Shocked The Gothic kings of Spain were planning to exterminate the Jews there to end the conversions to Judaism when the Arab invasion caught them off-guard. Part of Judaism's appeal lay in both the simplicity of its monotheism (no trinitarian esoteric conventions there) and its well-established tradition of pedagogy: they were much better preachers than their Catholic counterparts

Also

What is so amazing about Maimonides’ most mature view about Christianity is that it is developed as part of an overall theme encouraging the restoration of the Jewish proselytization of gentiles. Although there is great debate among historians of the late Second Temple period of Jewish history as to just how much actual proselytization really took place at that time, conversion to Judaism was certainly more prevalent than it was when it became dangerous for Jews to accept converts from Christianity or Islam because of the restrictions of the Christian and Muslim political authorities, under whose rule Jews later had to live for many centuries.39 To read statements of such otherwise diverse Jewish thinkers as Philo and Hillel the Elder, it would seem that at least in principle, Judaism was being advocated as the best possible way of life for any human being in the world. Smile One can certainly recognize this fact without necessarily having to conclude that actual proselytizing efforts were carried out by Jews on any large scale.
Nannette

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:00 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Bump
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Jerusalem Posts Forum Index -> Introduction to the Arab/Israel Conflict All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Add To Favorites

Jump to: