· Links
· Polls
· Private Messages
· Recommend Us
· Submit News
· Your Account
· Your Journal

Recommended

Gerald Honigman has just published a major book, "QUEST FOR JUSTICE", the result of decades of study on the Middle east.

Jerry was denied a PhD because he was too pro-Israel. But he wasn’t daunted and went on to crown his years of study with this book rather than a PhD.

To read more about the book and what others say and where you can buy it go
HERE.

Jerusalem Posts :: View topic - The world must to know: A link to the truth
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   FavoritesFavorites   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

The world must to know: A link to the truth

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Jerusalem Posts Forum Index -> Introduction to the Arab/Israel Conflict
View previous topic :: View next topic  
human

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 6:22 pm    Post subject: The world must to know: A link to the truth Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Dear Friends,

This film is extremely difficult to watch, but necessary to know what the Arab suicide bombers are doing. I would watch this film and then decide if you want your children to see it.

A link to the truth

http://stage.co.il/media/largefiles/doribenisraelkario299562.wmv
Nannette

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 6:24 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
- Kohelet Rabba 7:16
Advocate

Location: I'm leaning on a lamp post at the corner of the street...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 6:33 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I may be wrong but I seem to recall this film being posted here a few weeks ago. It doesn't matter, it makes my hackles rise every time I see it.

Only one problem; the WORLD doesn't want to know the truth, they're not interested in the truth. All they want is an expedient solution and they don't care who loses - as long as it's the Jews, of course.

human

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 6:57 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Advocate,

I may be wrong but I seem to recall this film being posted here a few weeks ago. It doesn't matter, it makes my hackles rise every time I see it.

Quote:
Only one problem; the WORLD doesn't want to know the truth, they're not interested in the truth. All they want is an expedient solution and they don't care who loses - as long as it's the Jews, of course.

I posted this in every forum I can reach, and especially, European, Canadian, Australian, and Japanese forums, and I can't believe the responses this tape generated from the people who heard of it, but didn't see it on the ground.

If such truth was handled the proper way from the beginning by the Israeli GVT, the truth will have different color today, a true one for change.

Please don't hesitate to do the same as much as you can, the truth never depended on the world of ignorance to reach to it, it more depend on people like us.

Yes my friend, individuals like us will make difference.
Nannette

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:01 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

human wrote:
Advocate,

Quote:

I posted this in every forum I can reach, and especially, European, Canadian, Australian, and Japanese forums, and I can't believe the responses this tape generated from the people who heard of it, but didn't see it on the ground.

If such truth was handled the proper way from the beginning by the Israeli GVT, the truth will have different color today, a true one for change.

Please don't hesitate to do the same as much as you can, the truth never depended on the world of ignorance to reach to it, it more depend on people like us.

Jack... maybe if we could get a million signature to the Israeli government (and media) asking them to show the truth about the horror of terror attacks, then maybe we can REALLY make a BIG difference!
- Kohelet Rabba 7:16
Advocate

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:10 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

human wrote:
Advocate,

Quote:

AGREED Jack, but the Israeli Government has been putting out films, videos, CD's and DVD's with similar content to the Dori Ben Israel film for a long time - I got a whole collection of them when I did some stuff for the MFA. Not enough people take any notice, and even if they do they don't know how to make their voices heard. Not every one is the same sincere, concerned type of folk whom you and we know in our everyday lives. Lots are only moved by taxes on booze and cigarettes and don't give a monkey's for much else. But that is no reason for us to give up and let them win.

More power to your elbow, Jack - and not just for raising the glasses.

human

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:51 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Advocate wrote:
human wrote:
Advocate,

Quote:

AGREED Jack, but the Israeli Government has been putting out films, videos, CD's and DVD's with similar content to the Dori Ben Israel film for a long time - I got a whole collection of them when I did some stuff for the MFA. Not enough people take any notice, and even if they do they don't know how to make their voices heard. Not every one is the same sincere, concerned type of folk whom you and we know in our everyday lives. Lots are only moved by taxes on booze and cigarettes and don't give a monkey's for much else. But that is no reason for us to give up and let them win.

More power to your elbow, Jack - and not just for raising the glasses.

I certainly agree with every word you just said, and I can add a few more concerning the handling of this important issue.

As you remember my friend before The Bibi change, there was a chaos of PR handling by all the government agencies, and especially before Sharon’s GVT [I hate to utter the P of idiocy’s Name anymore on my lips]

Actually come to look at it seriously when the P GVT was in power, it seemed like the Israeli PR was working more for the PA than Israel and probably the Idiot P gave such order to show how sensitive his civilized A$$ is civilized according to the EU’s civilized A$$; well, something got to give up when idiots rule, isn’t it?
Advocate

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:30 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

human wrote:
I certainly agree with every word you just said, and I can add a few more concerning the handling of this important issue.

As you remember my friend before The Bibi change, there was a chaos of PR handling by all the government agencies, and especially before Sharon’s GVT [I hate to utter the P of idiocy’s Name anymore on my lips]

Actually come to look at it seriously when the P GVT was in power, it seemed like the Israeli PR was working more for the PA than Israel and probably the Idiot P gave such order to show how sensitive his civilized A$$ is civilized according to the EU’s civilized A$$; well, something got to give up when idiots rule, isn’t it?

I've said before elsewhere in this forum and in fact only today in one of the other threads, Shimonp has done so much damage with his insane ambition and inept policies, I'm not sure that we can ever recover from some, or even most, of it.

Nevertheless, what the government is unwilling and/or unable to do for reasons best known to itself, I together with a small band of dedicated colleagues have been trying to do for the past few years and we've had minor and even a some major successes. My own personal feeling is that if any progress is going to be made it's at grass roots level which basically means getting people on the ground to spread the word amongst their friends, colleagues and peers. So many of our energies, however, are wasted preaching to the already converted, and not enough of us are reaching our real targets in the silent majority.

Having said that, this forum, in particular, is a great platform, not so much, or rather not only, because there are some very good participants and members, but also because of the hundreds hits per day by non-registered visitors; people who just access, read and don't contribute, but they do get the news and the features and I know that they pass them on to others. That's why it's so important; everything that is in the public domain here gets astonishing exposure.

Keep on posting, Jack, every little bit helps.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Jerusalem Posts Forum Index -> Introduction to the Arab/Israel Conflict All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: